So here is my new pedal board. I have been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks but its been pretty busy here. The board turned out to be a bigger mission than I had planned, despited all the research and planning I still managed to come close to losing the plot getting this thing set up. Here is a a list of the pedals on the board.
Board – Sgt Peppers Custom Pedal boards
These three pedals are not connected to Disaster area looper. I use the EP booster as a tone enhancer and have it at around 12 o’clock to boost the whole board. Until a few weeks ago I used it as a boost for lead parts when playing live, but even when it was turned all the way down it was far to loud.
1. TC electronics – Polytune mini
2. Dunlop – Jerry Cantrell cry baby way
3. Xotic – EP booster (Im using this
4. Disaster area DPC-8EZ pedal looper (this controls the remaining 8 pedals all in individual loops)
1. Electro Harmonix – Big Muff Nano (Im currently changing this between a Gojira Meat boy and a Pedal projects fuzz face clone)
2. Digitech – Bad Monkey
3. Joyo – US dream
4. Emerson Custom -Em drive (used as clean boost, its amazing )
These pedals are in the effects loop
5. Boss – Tremelo
6: MXR – Phase 90
7. Line 6 – DL4
8. Boss RV5 – Reverb
All of these are connected by George L cables cut to custom lengths and powered by a Voodoo labs pedal power 2. I connect the whole thing to amp with four Fender custom tweed leads.
So thats about it for the board for now.
I have learnt a lot whilst putting this board together, the main things being I spend far to much money on pedals and leads, and just as much time talking about them and researching them …. and finally I am actually addicted to pedals.
All of this is in the quest for good tone, I feel I’m getting there now and happier than ever with my sound. I think there will be some new pedals on the way soon though 😉